Role/ Job: Sales Representative
Gross salary: Commission based + a small monthly stipend
Signature Carpets & Interiors has been offering interior décor solutions since the year 2000. We have existed in a space that has continued to grow and remain fluid with the growth of technology and exposure among our clientele. We have remained focused in ensuring we engage proper research in informing the interior décor solutions we offer our clients.
Sales representative responsibilities
- Actively sell our products to customers in order to be able to achieve the agreed-on sales target.
- Follow-up and follow-through on all complaints of customers
- Follow up on inquiries from existing and new customers.
- Search for and develop new customers within existing customer segments.
- Support Market Manager in development of new Business segments.
- Be active on social media by posting our products and services and engaging with followers
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in sales.
- Must have a strong personality with drive and people-oriented aptitude.
- Must be computer and smartphone Literate.
- Knowledge of using Social media i.e. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Interior Design background is an added advantage
- Should be between the age of 21 – 25 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.